I don’t know about you, but I am a holiday cook, and love getting a few things for myself as well as my friends who love to cook, as we head into the festive season. I put together this collection of gifts as they are perfect for entertaining as well as giving. I have a collection of red serving pieces and cooking utensils I love to put out during the holidays–and from what I hear, many of you are the same!
- Nespresso by Delonghi Air Fryer–I may be late to the air fryer party, but I’m guessing that I’m not alone. Now is the perfect time to pick up an air fryer for holiday cooking or to give as a gift.
- Georg Jensen Salt and Pepper shakers. Having an elegant salt and pepper shaker set to use beside the stove or to add to the table for a casual dinner is that elevated detail that really makes a tables cape. I love this simple, modern design that would look great in so many kitchens today. I know my daughter and her friends love clean architectural pieces like this to make a statement in their kitchens.
- I have this exact set of Staub casserole dishes and LOVE them! I use them for lasagna, gratins, deep dish pies, stuffing-you name it. This is a one and done set every cook needs.
- Everyone needs a coated cast iron pot like this beauty from Staub–this is an item that lasts a life time and is worth every cent. I have had mine for almost twenty years, and love the fact that it can be used on top of the stove and in the oven. I never dreamt how much I would use a pot like this! The holidays are the perfect time of year to add a pot like this to your collection–or to give–perhaps filled with a delicious gift.
- I love a beautiful table, especially during the holidays. I love this set called Winter Frolic