So regardless of what is going on in the world around us, we can still celebrate Mother’s Day, right? I was always the “Mother’s Day Hostess” celebrating at our home with a brunch for the mothers in my life. It was always an occasion to pamper family and friends, set a pretty table and get dressed up. I loved treating the mothers in my life.
At this point, we’ve all got the celebrating with Zoom or Skype thing down, so if we are still at home we already know we can still make the day special by keeping in touch with loved ones.
Perhaps taking it up a notch with a lovely gift?
Here are a few Luxury Mother’s day Gift Ideas:
- Cozy throw from Barefoot Dreams (Nordstrom)
- Terrarium Candle Set from Uncommon Goods
- Green herbal tea kit from Uncommon Goods
- Mason Jar indoor herb garden from Uncommon Goods
- Family portrait from Printable Wisdom etsey.com
- Handwritten Recipe plate from Newarkandco etsy.com
- Succulents Assortment from amazon.com
- What I Love About You book from amazon.com
- Heart Shaped Snapshot mix from minted.com
- I Love You Mom M.H. Clark amazon.com